Favorite Photo of the Week Contest - Week 14

I'm changing up how I do this contest. Instead of  keeping the linky open till Monday night, the linky will be open through Wednesday night and the winners will be announced each Friday when I put up the new contest for the week. That way I will only have to do one post per week instead of two for this contest.



Contest Date Parameters: Sunday, August 21 - Saturday, August 27
Welcome to week 14 of the Favorite Photo of the Week Contest. If you are not yet a follower please become one so you will know when the contests and winners are posted. If this is your first time posting, please be sure to read the details below so your picture will count for the contest.
Details:
1. Linky opens Friday at 12:01am and closes Monday at 11:59pm. 
2. Winners will be announced the following Wednesday.
3. Photo must be taken this week.(Sun - Sat)
4. Only one entry per person.
5. "Favorite Photo of the Week" button must be on your post in order for it to qualify.
6. Link only to your blog post not your main blog url.
7. If you have more than one photo on a posting please specify which photo you are submitting.
8. If you submit a photo you are granting me permission to copy and paste it onto my blog if you win.
9. It's not mandatory but do try to visit other participant's blogs and give them some comment love.
10. I will choose the top 5 photos and the overall winner from your entries.



Here is my personal favorite photo of the week:

12 comments:

FYH said...

What a beautiful capture! Love the reflection in the water...

Melanie said...

What an amazing capture! The beautiful yellow birdie, AND the reflection... STUNNING. I can see why it's your favorite!!!

Michelle said...

Eek! My link has posted twice! Sorry!
Gorgeous photo, I love the colour and reflection :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

Thanks for hosting this beautiful meme :)

Leovi said...

A delightful picture with some exquisite colors. Wonderful reflections and beautiful bird.

Ashley Sisk said...

Love the colors in your image. Very nice.

Unknown said...

Absolutely amazing photo!

Chesney said...

There is nothing like meeting a fellow blogger...when you get past the awkardness it is like you have been friends for life! Good for you guys! :)

Melissa said...

I'm entering this week! I got some awesome shots this week from SeaWorld and the zoo. Hopefully I can sort through them in time!!!

Gretchen said...

LOVE the reflection... and the colors! Great shot!! =)

Unknown said...

The colors are stunning and the bird and reflection are lovely. I love all the vertical lines in this photo. Thank you for sharing!

A Creative Grace said...

Hi there, I love your fave photo of the week, it's wonderful! Love the reflection of the lovely little bird too, great composition.