Day 254 - Remember / Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I wasn't going to participate in Scavenger Hunt Sunday today because like always I wait till today to even try to capture all the prompts and I didn't think it was doable, but once I got started I couldn't stop. :) It's such a blast and always makes me think outside of the box. Really, if you haven't participated in it you really need to. It's so fun to see everyone's perspectives on each prompt. The first picture is my picture of the day and also the photo for the prompt:

Remember
It's amazing all the kinds of pictures you can get with Scrabble tiles. :) Like everyone, I remember where I was on this day. My heart goes out to the families of the victims who lost their lives 10 years ago on this day and my hat is off to those serving our country to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Statue
Does this count? :) I don't usually keep knick knacks in my house but this one is priceless. My mom gave it to me when I gave birth to my daughter so it holds so much sentimental value for me.

Process of Elimination

He loves me...He loves me not...Of course my little girl will never have to worry about that, because she will never care about boys. They will always have cooties. :)

Flying High
"You're a grand old flag. You're a high flying flag and forever in peace may you wave..."

Bokeh
What makes for a better bokeh picture than my beautiful baby girl in the foreground? The obvious answer: Nothing :)





17 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely interpretations, especially your statue shot! :)

Valeria said...

Another great set. Love love statue and flying high

Nadege, said...

I love your little 'statue'. A very nice selection of images for the challenge.

karren said...

These are all great...the flag is a cool perspective, and I too, like the Willow Tree statue.

Cedar said...

Terrific set! Beautiful little girl with lovely bokeh! Very creative remember shot!

Shoni said...

Wow...these are awesome! I like them all pretty equally but I think the flag is my favorite by just a touch. The angle is amazing!

Unknown said...

Love your interpretation and your photos. The angle of your flag photo creates a stunning image. Stopping by from the Sunday Scavenger Hunt and now following.

Ashley Sisk said...

Your composition this week is incredibly strong. I especially like your process of elimination shot!

Unknown said...

These are all so great, but I really love the perspective on your picture of the flag.

Cindy said...

these are breathtaking. the angles, the emotions... and ha. good luck with that boys and cooties thing!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Beautiful as always! Love the flying high and the bokeh

Saun said...

I really love your flag shot and your bokeh too cute. Great series...

Unknown said...

You are so crazy creative, girl! You always inspire me :) Love it!

Leslie Taylor said...

Ok, I am in love with your flag picture and your remember picture! Really beautiful!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh WOW! These are fantastic! Too difficult to choose a favorite. I LOVE the first one, I love the side lighting on the statues, and your little one picking the flower petals - precious! Beautiful job! :-)

Kristin said...

I adore your process of elimination shot! It's a wonderful capture of the innocence of youth. All your other shots are fabulous as always, and, another thing we have in common...Willow Tree! There are one of the few knicknacks I too like. There is just something about their facelessness that gets me everytime!

Sara said...

Fantastic set, yep I'm addicted to Scavenger Hunts too but I never know if I'm going to get it together in time. Love your interpretation of remember and process of elimination.