What's Up Wednesday!

It's been a while since I have posted this linky...If you are like me, you stumble across inspiring photog bloggers from time to time by chance through other bloggers, linkups, comments, etc. Well, I thought I would try to make it easier for you by grouping everyone in one place. Instead of opening this linkup to all bloggers, I am only asking for blogs that are geared toward photography to link up below. Just link up your blog's url below and start sending a "What's Up" shout out to your neighbors! That's it!  Linky will be open on Wednesday morning through Thursday evening so get your blog linked up.  Be sure to come back to meet new photogs!

It's not required but feel free to grab my button for others to find their way to the linkup as well.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun idea. Thanks! :D

Broodmac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Broodmac said...

Is it okay if I link mine, I'm just a beginner so I don't have much up yet but i'm looking to get it out there so I can get some advice and start learning what people like in photographs. Reason I ask is though I have a few photos up my blog isn't solely just photography though it is a big part of it which I'm trying to expand.

Carrie said...

Awesome! Thanks for hosting this link up!

Unknown said...

Re: link up.

Very sorry! I copy and paste the HTML for link up links and yours wasn't included by accident, I have fixed it now ^_^